104 Statements which reveal the New World Order:
The Intellectual Elite vs. You / The Resurrection of Critical Thinking
Raw Footage audio / Interview Clips from the film Believers Beware: Contrary Conditioning by Paul Verge
Richard Grove, filmed 12.10.2009
1) The idea of a NEW WORLD ORDER. Plato’s Republic. The suppression of consciousness. A comprehensive endeavor. Seeking to subjugate the masses thru a watered down education. HG Wells, “NWO”, subliminals
2) Agatha Christie’s novel/movie “Murder on the Orient Express” too much evidence. cant be just one culprit. creating plausible deniability. each party plays 2 parts. an actual part, and the plausible denial. Interchangeable parts.
3) Ego worshippers, using the hidden knowledge to help perpetuate this “new world order”. Intellectual elite dumbing down the masses. More on Plato’s Republic.
4) Plato’s allegory of the cave. Good description. How the illusion works. Same as now as it was 2500 years ago. Pullout of Afghanistan by sending in more people. Doublethink and Schizophrenia.
5) Reading books vs. internet only research Eustace Mullins – “Secrets of the Federal Reserve.” His other book “The World Order”
6) “Superclass” using Rhetoric, Fallacy arguments, and dumbing us down.
7) News agencies lying to help protect their advertisers. How the NWO is fed by that relationship.
8) “With No Apologies” by Senator Barry M. Goldwater Chapter 33 – The Non Elected
Rulers, Col. Edward Mandell House CFR, House, JP Morgan. Trilateral Commission.
Council on Foreign Relations. Surrendering Sovereignty, Merger and Consolidation.
9) More from “With No Apologies” from Barry M. Goldwater
10) Right Leg and Left Leg stepping towards goal. Part of same torso (CFR, TC, Bilderberg.) More on Trilaterals Subverted groups, Zbigniew Brzezinski. Controlling groups invisibly thru Bait & Switch. Goldwater on the Trilateral Commission. Global Warming, etc.
11) “Superclass”, David Rothkopf CFR Member – Cover says, We’ve got the world on our
key chain, ready to take it for a ride. – Fareed Zacharia, CFR “The Post-American World”
12) The Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes. forming Working Groups from his fortune left behind to those who undermine state sovereignty. Plan laid out. Why are we not taught this in schools?
13) Lewis Lapham’s film, “The American Ruling Class” CFR members, all sorts of people exposed in the film. Read books, learn things, they rule because we are willfully ignorant. “The American Public just doesn’t read.” (Allen Dulles) Buy old good books instead of self help mumbo jumbo & LEARN.
14) Lisa on Albert Einstein Learning our way out of the insanity by evolving our consciousness.
15) Lisa on John Taylor Gatto, and “Dumbing Us Down” ie: ridding us of effective Critical Thinking skills.
16) John Taylor Gatto’s 7 things he really Teaches
2) CLASS POSITION
4) EMOTIONAL DEPENDANCY
5) INTELLECTUAL DEPENDANCY
6) PROVISIONAL (OR CONDITIONAL) SELF ESTEEM
7) ONE CANNOT HIDE (SURVEILLANCE)
17) Other selected passages from “Dumbing Us Down”
18) John Taylor Gatto’s 7 things he really Teaches (RE-CAP)
19) Gene Odening’s concern. The harm being brought to the current generation of students.
20) Gene Odening on the Trivium
21) Dan Brown’s Lost Symbol
22) Cecil John Rhodes
23) William T. Stead, The Interview, Titanic, Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes.
24) ALTERNATE ON William T. Stead, The Interview, Titanic, Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes.
25) Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes. How to find books… “The Review of Reviews”
26) William T. Stead, Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes. ACTUAL BOOK UNVEILING
27) Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes. Quotes from the Book. plus Rich’s elucidations
28) Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes. Quotes from p. 73 of book plus Rich’s elucidations
29) Removing doubts that the NWO exists.. About Carroll Quigley
30) Quote from Quigley
31) Quote from Quigley on Internalization of Controls
32) Hemp, Oil, Carbon emissions 500 largest ships put out more crap than all vehicles’ Global warming Realities. Pollution done by corporations, not the people. not by accident
33) Quote from Quigley’s Evolution of Civilizations Old way of war, vs. New form of war – subversion thru commerce.
34) Good analogy of the monetary system as an invisible control system you can’t see until you are out of it.
35) On Quigley’s “The Anglo- American Establishment”, and “Tragedy and Hope”, and Quigley’s credibility.
36) On John Taylor Gatto’s book Dumbing Us Down, real society vs. what we are taught.
Suppression of education. Tax-Exempt Foundations, Norman Dodd, Reece Committee, Rick Malchow & Mrs. Tichy
37) Norman Dodd, Reece Committee, Robert Hutchens, Rene Wormser, Assembling evidence that the Foundations were up to no good. Kathryn Casey reads the Carnegie Endowment which are shocking.. Who to bring the US into war.
38) Tax Exempt Foundation book The point – Dumbing Us Down so that we perpetuate a loss of critical thinking and become non-thinking followers. Frank Kapra’s WHY WE FIGHT
39) Why War is waged, and how to continue the consume- produce cycle by removing critical thinking to make the propaganda more effective. Why loss of critical thinking is a bad thing. Easily groomed to be servants. Empty minded consumers who take instructions without question.
40) The Great Conversation – Robert Maynard Hutchins – The 500 families who own the copies of these books.
41) The importance of these books and the Liberal Education.. In 1952 Hutchins was saying
42) Liberal Education had been gone for 90 years!
43) What would America look like after 150 years of watered down critical thinking ability? Anything like today? Understanding the NWO education.
44) What exactly is the Liberal Education? The Great Conversation? Plato’s Allegory of the Cave
45) Homer, Plato, Aristotle, Sophicles, Plutarch, Dark Ages, Middle Ages, Renaissance. History Repeating itself.. Recognize patterns, and change it up! Breaking the Status Quo/Honoring Tradition
46) Civic Responsibility to Learn and understand things. Consent, Government, Deception
Rights, Privileges, Responsibility
47) NWO Ideology Political -Fabian Socialism, getting paid to argue persuasively. Religious -Theosophy William T. Stead, HG Wells, Cecil Rhodes, Rudyard Kipling, Mason, Swastika, Round Table Workgroups RIIA, CFR, Tavistock, Versailles Treaty
48) Fabian Socialists, Fabius the Roman Dictator, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Hammering the World into their image.
49) Propaganda, Propagating ideas. Media is Propaganda. Is it helping to expand or suppress your consciousness.
50) Trivium and Quadrivium Thinking Critically and Creatively, Dorothy Sayers, Lost Tools of Learning, Autodidactic Learning
51) Quote from Dorothy Sayers, “The Lost Tools of Learning”
52) Trivium and the 3,4,5 Triangle. 3 Trivium 4 Quadrivium 5 Senses
53) Trivium – Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.. How and Why the Trivium works.. The effect of taking them out.
54) Why learn the Trivium- Seeing thru the fallacies, figuring out hard facts, and transferring that understanding. Having a Virus Scanner for your mind. Follow money exposing the Fallacy Rhetoric 1886 – Supreme Court Justice Morrison R. Waite Gives CORPORATIONS the rights of Humans. Socio-Psychopath Corporations Charters, Profit Monsters
55) Externalization of Costs, Why things aren’t as cheap as you think. Passing the cost on to other poor folk. Connecting Emotions to Advertising. Taking News & Ads as truth. Mass Media Public Relations (pre TV)
56) War is a Racket, Smedley Butler , the 1934-1935 Business Plot – Gerald MacGuire
57) Quotes from War is a Racket, Smedley Butler ,
58) Who was Smedley Butler?
59) Propaganda, 1928 Edward Bernays, (Sigmund Freud’s nephew). Chapter 1 – Organizing Chaos (quote from HH)
60) More quote from Propaganda by Edward Bernays
61) The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations. Bringing America into war against Germany by using Propaganda and Demonization
62) After Treaty of Versailles 1919 Invention fo Credit leads to the Roaring 20’s. Bernays & Lippmann start sexing up ads. Public Opinion – Walter Lippmann, Plato’s Allegory of the Cave
63) Bernays’ 1928 Propaganda, builds on Lippmann’s P.O., Tavistock, using mass media to fool the public en masse. Tying it all together… Bankers funding these Ideologies as a Hegelian Dialectic.
64) The END result? The Planned Obsolescence of America
65) Lawyer from Skadden Arps, adding 26 words to Corporations Act
66) Earning profit responsibly, Cartel Capitalism VS. Compassionate Capitalism, Pollution, Corps Externalizing Costs
67) Using the Hegelian Dialectic to fool us into fixing their dirty work. Where the hole in the system is. Environmentalism Agenda 21 and Depopulation Coralling us into a False dilemma
68) The Club of Rome, “The First Global Revolution” how to make Humanity the enemy of Humanity by Blaming us for pollution, global warming, and over popluation. Planned Obsolesence
69) When the working groups and think tanks and societies all got together to make US pay for their crap, and to control us. The Carbon Tax Scam Blood and Gore Trading Firm Taxing the Problem instead of Solving. Avoiding REAL solutions like Hemp.
70) Similar scam to US economy. Robert Rubin removing Glass/Steagall laws of regulation. Tyco, Enron, Worldcom result. Sarbanes-Oxley supposed to tighten it up, but doesn’t really. SEC bad, ref. 20-20 Hindsight. Goldman Sachs COO 29 year old
71) Whistleblowing, and Rich’s experiences. If the public knew what Rich knew, all these
financial scams could have been avoided. The irony of paying institutions and magazines
to lie to you. Conceal and Reveal
72) Education and Religion do 2 things with information- They provide it and conceal it.
Which information is more valuable?
73) Prisoner VS Slave mentality – Hoping for a better master, a better system of obeying.
Prisoners want to break out and think for themselves. Offering info to the slaves can upset them into trying to stop the prisoners from leaving
74) The Root of the Problem. The Suppression of Consciousness. Artificial boundaries.
Einstein – You cant solve a problem from the same mindset that created it. Question everything.
75) Freedom, Being a Slave vs. Prisoner
76) Explaining the Game to children and empowering them.
77) The Reality of the True Problem. Rejecting the Status Quo
78) What corporations want you to do VS what you should be doing.. How they profit from our ignorance. Reading VS Violence
79) Learning our way out of the Problem. Sharing the wisdom. Popping the illusion bubble.
80) Treating Root causes instead of Symptoms in society, our lives, and our health. Avoiding the cycle.
81) Actually listening and realizing REAL solutions vs. looking to Corporate Authorities for solutions (they can’t profit from)
82) Learning, Understanding, disarming the fear with Knowledge. Not showing you what to think, but teaching you How to think.
83) All the little chains attached to us to prevent our full self-expression. Disinfo agents drawing peoples energy and attention.
84) Purposeful complication
85) Words, Propaganda, making choices to react Emotionally instead of Critically.
86) High Vs. Low Vibrations, Tone, From SD to HD
87) Synchronicity, Carl Jung, Legitimate Suffering,
88) Fear, Manifestation, Religion, the Middle man, Suppressing Consciousness and Hell
89) Believing VS. Really Knowing. Some GREAT easy solutions.
90) Running it Their Way: Corporate Pollution and externalizing Blame with their Scams (Global Warming, War on Terror)
91) Not knowing Frees you to actually Learn, Fear Free, when you let go of the pre-conditioning. Why churches hide things occultism (hidden). Vaccination of Info
92) The common Realization – Finding Solutions through changing our habits first. then collaborating resisting advertising taking back our time
93) Solving Problems with Words and Understanding and Cooperation. Logic and Reason
94) Spending our time like we spend our money. Get to know your REAL self. Noticing the Corporate Conditioning, and being constructive against it. Taking Steps to Action.
95) Acting Vs. Reacting and Asking the Right Questions about our habits
96) Who are you? What is important? Do you like what your doing? What are you doing to change it?
97) The multi-pronged onslaught against us. Connecting the dots and bringing things back to something good. Corporate Media Bad.
98) Neil Postman “Amusing our Selves to Death” Suppression of Consciousness. Learning our way out of the game with good decisions.
99) Consumerism/Slavery, Understanding motives and intentions. Threat and Fear Culture. Love. The Frequency opposed to Fear.
100) Our adversaries are our greatest teachers.
101) Learn the lessons! They fear the awakening
102) Selective Genocide, Homosexuality as a control mechanism. Setting the boundaries.
103) Overcome Fear, Learn our way Free, Achieve Happiness, don’t avoid fear and pain. Confront and defeat it! Take your Life Back!
104) Rich’s final message. Does our Propaganda help or suppress your consciousness?